Thursday, July 21, 2005

By the way, Lord...

I wanted to thank You for welcoming me to St. Anastasia yesterday, as well. No one else was there for most of the time except for me and You, but I really appreciate the "at-home-ness" that I always feel whenever I walk into a church and sit in front of the tabernacle.

If only everywhere we went gave us that much peace...

I've run into many a wall lately when visiting with friends and family. I think I probably have mine up, too. Hesistancy is easy to spot when you know it so well within yourself. Whatever the reason (for I am as clueless as the next person), I just want everything to be okay.

We know not how to pray, and so we turn our spirits over to His Spirit who prays within us for what we cannot comprehend.

Inspired by Jaymee's Healing talk, I pray:

Dear Lord,

Please heal in us whatever is broken and wounded. Heal our relationships with each other, with ourselves, with You. Send your refining fire and consume us with the power and grace poured forth from Heaven...from Your Sacred Heart through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Life was never meant to be this painful, so I know You desire to lift us into Your arms and enfold us with Your comfort to make us one again in You.

Amen.

AMDG+JMJ

0 comments: