Saturday, April 09, 2005

People change

...for the better...for the worse. I'm not sure if I'm any better than I was before, but I know I'm different. So I can't really look at the past and judge anyone for it because I sure wouldn't want people to look at my past and judge me for it. How do you know that someone's really changed for good? Time. If enough time has passed and they haven't reverted to their old ways...or if they're put in a high-pressure situation and they choose not to succumb to the same temptations. That's how I knew for me. I will still admit to breaking points, however, because it's very possible to "backslide". But I'll just take care of myself and not make anyone else my direct responsibility. When faced with situations I can do nothing about, I pray. I need to remember to do that more often.

I should be asleep right now.

Retreat tomorrow...

0 comments: