Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Random deflation

10 random things about me:
10. I love to travel but I will probably never live outside of Southern California
9. I'm really shy but I love meeting new people
8. Not very adventurous but love trying new things
7. Read a lot but can never finish a book (unless it's a really great novel)
6. Have so much fun on stage but would rather not be the center of attention in a conversation
5. Considered a leader but like being a follower
4. Get attached to people really easily but love to spend time by myself
3. I am the oldest but often feel like the little sister
2. Have a hard time following my own advice, even if it seems to work well for other people
1. I'm a walking oxymoron

9 places i've visited:
9. Florida (Palm Coast, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa)
8. Washington, DC (National Basilica of the Immaculate Conception + monuments)
7. Hawaii (Big Island, Kauai, Oahu, Maui, Molokai)
6. Carmelite Monastery in Alhambra, CA
5. California Missions (San Diego de Alcala, San Luis Rey, San Juan Capistrano, San Gabriel, San Fernando Rey, San Buenaventura)
4. Franciscan University in Steubenville, Ohio
3. Duquesne University in Pennsylvania (beginning of Catholic Charismatic Renewal)
2. Poland and the Czech Republic (re: Pope John Paul II, St. Faustina, St. Maximilian Kolbe, Infant Jesus of Prague, the Auschwitz concentration camp)
1. Our Lady of the Angels Monastery in Hanceville, AL to meet Mother Angelica

8 things i wanna do before i die:
8. Write a book
7. Backpack across Europe
6. Visit my parents' hometowns in the Philippines
5. Get a Master's degree in Theology
4. Learn the true value of suffering well
3. Live in complete joy and peace in the Lord amidst the chaos of the world
2. Offer every day as a prayer to God
1. Love Him more in other people, no matter how different I may be from them

7 ways for a guy to win my heart:
7. Make me laugh
6. Get along well with my family and friends
5. Devotion to Our Blessed Mother
4. Willing to put up with all of me in general...that entails a lot...haha
3. Be real and honest
2. Humble and self-sacrificing
1. Love God with his whole heart

6 things i believe in:
6. Heaven
5. Hell
4. Absolute Truth
3. Purity
2. Love
1. God

5 things i'm afraid of:
5. My own weaknesses
4. Being full of pride
3. Hurting people
2. Losing my mom
1. Losing God

4 of my favorite things in my bedroom:
4. My bed
3. My Bible
2. Pictures of Mama Mary, St. Therese and Padre Pio
1. My Scrabble frame of my dad

3 things i do everyday:
3. Pray the Rosary
2. Eat
1. Sleep

2 things i've been thinking about constantly lately:
2. Funny things that happen to me along this road called life
1. People I've been meeting who God has reserved and kept hidden until now

1 person i want to see right now:
1. I have to wait 'til Monday...

0 comments: