Friday, January 07, 2005

I left because...

...I needed to "find myself". But in the process, I learned that all this isn't about me. To some people, it is. They say that it's about time that I get what I want after everything that I've given.

That's not really how I'd rather look at all this.

I'm coming back because I'm keeping certain people company. That's how I see it. Me being in the blogworld. How many times have I come and gone? Taken a break and found that I missed people too much?

No man (or woman) is an island. If you haven't noticed, I'm writing about two things at the same time. So thank you for allowing me to ramble. =)

I'm not here to get what I want. I'm here to give what I can...what I've always wanted to but never could...not in the way I was made to.

So here and there I open up a little bit more. It seems like I'm already a pretty open person, but that's not even the half of it. Like I told Jaymee, there's always so much to say that I have to stop and think about what I need to share because my mind runs so much faster than my mouth does. And plus my time is so limited with people that I don't want to waste my life away talking about things that don't really matter, so I kind of pick and choose what we (me and whoever I'm talking to) enjoy sharing the most.

Jaymee, I wish I could hang out with you all day! haha...just an FYI.

Oh, time to go. Gotta see if they need help painting banners for the game tonight. TTFN.

p.s. Thank you, Lord, for Fr. Scott and everyone else around here who has been such a great help. My New Year's Resolution - not to feel overwhelmed even if I have a million and one things to do...

0 comments: