Monday, February 21, 2005

The sun shone through

I saw a rainbow today as I was driving my mom to Dr. Patel's office. I also asked God if He could clear the sky up for just a little bit, and He did. But the biggest blessing today had to have been my visit to St. Joseph's Catholic Book & Gifts. Gaby met my brother for the first time last week, who happened to come in by himself. It took me a few minutes for me to actually believe him...it was surreal. Met a new SPC friend named Ray who I'm sure I'll see again because he said he has something to give me. Miraculous Medals and St. Peter Chanel are always great conversation topics. =)

Worked the assembly line at Servant's Heart, Inc. in the crafts department. Productivity was at its peak tonight. Good on-the-job conversations with coworkers Robby, Calvin, and Alaine...haha. Got promoted to assistant under the supervision of Artistic Director Jaymee King. Thanks everyone for making it so fun!

Random thought...
I looked up and saw dark clouds on my errand run...thought they reflected the state of my heart...only in the sense that they held "Heaven's tears" to fall upon the earth for its own cleansing. I don't know why I'm so afraid of the rainfall...the downpour of my own tears, I mean. But it's true...sometimes you just have to let yourself cry.

"Peace be with you; I give you my peace. Not as the world gives peace do I give it to you. Do not be troubled; do not be afraid." (John 14:27)

0 comments: