Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Litany of Faith

JESUS I beg of You to place in my heart next to your heart that I may become one in You.

JESUS let your strength become my strength
your love my love.

JESUS may your mercy become my mercy
your compassion my compassion.

JESUS let your perseverance become my perseverance
your patience my patience.

JESUS let your kindness become my kindness
your forgiveness my forgiveness.

JESUS let your sorrow become my sorrow
your wounds my wounds.

JESUS as YOU come into our lives allow me to come beside YOU.

JESUS place my feet upon Your path and walk beside me.
As I carry my cross let Your strength become as mine.

O' Lord my heart sings for love of You
my life, my JESUS.

O' Lord let Your love come upon me to the very depth of my soul.
Reside within my heart for this then will become my refuge, my salvation.

O' Lord within Your Sacred Heart I shall find the doorway to Heaven
and it is in my heart
I shall always know You.

0 comments: