Sunday, December 19, 2004

Your Will Be Done

Everything you have learned up to this point must be tested and tried. Much of it has been already, but it is a continuous purification so that you will truly experience all that you have been taught.

Holy indifference. Seeking Him in the desert. Love for the sake of God alone. Submission to the will of the Father. Absolute obedience. Joy in suffering as a victim soul. Wholehearted intercession. Unceasing prayer.

Quite the challenge, yes...but you know there is no other way for you.

As Leilani just said a minute ago, "When you pray, you lift it up...like Eucharist." "It" oftentimes encompasses more than you think you can handle. But remember who your strength is. He is the reason for your soul's very existence.

How much do you really want all that He has waiting for you? Grace abounds. Would you like some? No, you will not always feel it working but through faith you know it upholds you.

You are not completely free, as something still weighs down on your heart. What is the true source of your sadness? Use the Holy Name of Jesus to dispel the dark spirit that seeps you of your joy. Think back to the time when you were so generous with Him. What led you to that state? What did you say to yourself as you made the choice to offer all that you had to the Father with no reservation? Return to that place...to that time...to those experiences that pushed you forward into His arms.

Go back, little one...go back to your Gethsemane.

"And Yahweh says, 'When you call on me I will listen. You will seek me and find me when you search for me with all your heart.' For Yahweh says, 'I will let myself be found by you and I will gather you from among the nations and from all the places where I have driven you and bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile.' " (Jer. 29:12-14)

0 comments: