Thursday, March 17, 2005

What is love?



...and my heart says...

Sometimes you just have to be willing to take risks.

This new chapter of my story has been amazing. I'm happy right now and things are going really well. Nothing less than great so far.

There are days when I'm not as confident, but he makes up for it...times 10...so even when I'm scared, somehow deep down I'm still okay...somehow the smile would still manage to come out.

How is it that this is all happening to me? I don't know, but I'm just glad that it is. I'm glad that he's here...that God decided to wake me up and help me see the beautiful gift that had been in front of me all this time.

Dear St. Joseph, thank you for your prayers. My mom and Fr. Larry knew exactly who to direct me to when they told me to pray to you...and he's everything I've ever needed.

"And this is my prayer, that your love may overflow more and more with knowledge and full insight to help you determine what is best, so that in the day of Christ you may be pure and blameless." (Phil 1:9-10)

0 comments: