Saturday, January 17, 2009

Best Friend Jenn

I have the greatest best friend in the whole world! Jenn came to SJS today with Ethan, Shane, and her friend Cathy to drop off her birthday present for me. She made me a published book of my MySpace blogs! It's a bound book with cover pictures...in print and everything! I thought it was the coolest gift EVER! I totally wanted to cry when I unwrapped it =*) ...just because I've always wanted to write a book but never had the courage to do so. And even if it's not mass produced and available for sale, it's just as good because I can leave it for my family down the line.

It was so enlightening to read through those entries because I don't really use the site anymore and haven't even thought to go back and see how things have changed. Lots about Gary and my work at Verbum Dei...some stuff about Kappa and the hard lessons I've learned in life. I love it! Thank you so much, Jenn! You're always so thoughtful and you come up with the best ideas! That's why I love you! What a blessing you are to me!!! YAY for you! =) Whoohoo!

2 comments:

swingjenn123 said...

No prob. I was lagging on buying present and knew it was the perfect gift as soon as i found that website that makes blogbooks. I couldn't find any solo pics of you on my computer but thanks to Emeline, she gave me one. Oh and people CAN buy a copy of the book if I change the settings to "open to public". Want me to? I think it would be great if anyone can buy a copy! just let me know yea?

ja$on said...

ha wow thas such a cool gift someone should do that for my blogs haha but then that would take forever!