Monday, June 09, 2008

I PASSED!!!

I passed the CSET!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! =)

This means that I can move forward with my final credential class. I'm taking my last class for my Master's degree, but I was so afraid that I would have to take one or two of the subtests over again. Some of my classmates didn't have as much luck, but I hope they got it this time around.

But I'm so HAPPY!!!

I know I need to do my 6 random factoids, but (sorry, Rob and Em) it will have to wait until later this week because we have grades due.

It's pretty crazy trying to wrap up the year. I'm showing Therese to the 6th graders and Padre Pio to the 7th graders. I love how they're so into both movies. We stopped at the part where Therese enters Carmel and Padre Pio enters the monastery as a Franciscan. Perfect timing for a good vocations talk tomorrow. Can't wait...

BTW, please pray for my cousin Maurice. He officially starts police academy today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on CSET! woo hoO!!!!!

Eileen said...

Congratulations Banne! That is soooooooo exciting!!! yay!!!

ja$on said...

yay! congrats friend!

Save Room said...

Congrats! What an accomplishment! Praise God :)

Em said...

congrats sister!!!!!! I always thought of you as so smart- I'm sure it was easy for you.