Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What gets me through the day


Eucharist - I could be feeling horrible, weak, tired, or sad and somehow God's power works through the very presence of Jesus entering into the very depths of my soul. I wait for Him each morning and without fail, He always gives me what I need. There is no greater gift...no greater source of nourishment for both the body and soul.

Gary - I am so in love with my husband. I know it's not really like me to sound mushy, but I am. =) Even if I get to sit beside him in Mass for just a couple of minutes out of Ellie's generosity ("Go sit next to your hubby!"), those moments bring so much peace to my heart. It was the best feeling to see him yesterday realize how my tummy has grown and reach out with a smile on his face. He's going to be an amazing dad...

My kids - They're just awesome. I have loved every student I have ever taught at every school I have been in. These are no exception. Maybe my appreciation grows as I get older and more experienced, but everything about where I am fills me with an indescribable amount of inspiration and strength. I landed in a good place. I guess you can't go wrong when you walk into a school and the first thing you see are the words, "Let all who enter experience the love of God."

0 comments: