Sunday, August 07, 2005

The segment returns

I MET JESUS TODAY...

If I don't blog about anything else, I can at least come back to this. So...

I met Jesus today through Fr. Ed at St. Pius who reminded us that God's voice will speak to us if we just listen carefully. His grace and mercy are always being poured out onto the world, like on the day of his ordination as a deacon and God gave him a beautiful day after a storm. You know, that was probably one of the days that Gary and I were blessed with as well, so like he said, that shining sun wasn't just for him. =)

I also met Jesus today through Jason who thought of "I Met Jesus Today" during Mass and inspired me to include it on my blog again.

Jesus was also present to me through my Kappa sisters who I saw at our All-Chapter Summer Summit - especially Amber, Christine, April, and Selle. It was so wonderful to see them and catch up for a while...to reminisce and appreciate the journey together. I cried for the first time while giving a speech during the Delta Chapter induction. That's how proud of them I was.

And Jesus fed me when I was hungry today through Lyn-Lyn and Mike. It was nice sitting with them for a little while. I like those two a lot...as I should...

Oh, I can't forget about yesterday with Mike and Gary helping Lyn-Lyn and I clean out the garage. Yeah, that definitely takes the love of Jesus...hehe. Thanks, guys. You're the greatest.

So my life is evolving at the moment and I'm sooooo happy. =) I'm glad I'm doing this because it gives me the opportunity to be mindful and appreciative of the little things. Have you ever felt like you were living out a movie or a TV mini-series? That's me every day. What's gonna happen next? God likes to keep me at the edge of my seat, in a good way of course. When I close the night with Him and Gary, I can almost hear the words, "Stay tuned for the next episode..."

As long as we're making other people smile, we'll know that this is something He definitely wants.

0 comments: