Saturday, September 02, 2006

So nice to be back...

...in the Disco
...in the classroom
...at home with my family.

I'd spent most of my life trying to find a place where I belonged. This past week I realized that everything about where I'm at and who I'm with feels so incredibly "right". Like this is how it was all planned out.

And it was.

A few years ago when I had so many questions about my future, people would tell me, "Maybe God's doing something really special for you. He's got something exciting waiting for you...someone who will love you...a life filled with joy...a vocation to do something great. Maybe He'll let you do it all...everything you've always wanted to do."

I didn't understand back then.

Now it couldn't be more clear.

My life has changed so much during the past few months, but somehow - strangely enough - much of it has stayed the same.

I love being married. It comes with a lot of adjustments, especially for me...but it's true, there is a lot of grace in the Sacrament. I can't say too much about it right now, except that I'm so glad God gave me the courage to trust Him. It's been a beautiful journey with Gary so far. We have our challenges, like everyone does, but God really helps us get past them and learn from what we experience together.

So tonight I say thank you, and I pray for the continuous gratitude that will keep our relationship strong.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments: